• Continue to participate in/support San Diego’s annual “Check Your Mood Week”;
• Monitor ongoing development of the Independent Living Association;
• Review ED data and develop/recommend an initiative aimed at significant overuse by persons with behavioral health issues;
• Participate in planning/strategy development for 2016 PIT (Point In Time) count with particular emphasis on homeless youth;
• Identify and review collaborative opportunities for program development generated by peer organizations;
• Provide venue for BHWT partners to gather information, share ideas, and identify collective support;
• Take advantage of action opportunities as they arise.